- 5 numbers of Drop Forge Hammers with capacity ranging from 1 Ton to 3 Ton capable to forge component weight up to 30 kgs per piece.
- Oil Fired Furnaces for heating of steel for Forging Operation
- Billet Heater 2 no. for heating of steel
- Mechanical Power Presses for Trimming Operation.
- 2 Numbers of Shot Blasting Machines for shot blasting of Forged pieces.
- In-house Facility of Captive Power Plant to ensure uninterrupted Power Supply to the plant
Heat Treatment Shop
Hardening & Tempering and other Heat Treatment operations are outsourced/sub contracted to approved and certified source having infrastructure meeting the quality requirements and expectations of OEM’s
- 8 Numbers of Computerised Numeric Controlled (CNC) Turning Centres with capacity to turn components with dia up to 300 mm
- In-house Facility of Machining like Reaming, Turning, Milling, Grinding, Welding, etc.
- 3 Number of Vertical Machining Center With Table Size 600 x 1000
Tool Room & Die Development:
- In-house facility of Vertical Milling Centers (VMC) using WORK-NC software and capable to develop Forging Dies within 48 hours.
- Conventional and Basic Machining Facilities for Milling, Shaping, Turning, Cutting, Grinding, Polishing, etc of Dies and Tools.
Quality Control & Assurance:
- Completely Laid Out procedures in Quality Assurance Manual to ensure consistency in Quality Control and Assurance Procedures at each stage of Production.
- Chemical and Metallurgical Laboratory to conduct Gravimetric Analysis of Raw Material to ensure the required Chemical and Metallurgical Composition of steel.
- Rockwell and Brinell Hardness Tester to check hardness of steel.
- Basic and Requisite Testing Equipments like Vernier Callipers, Micrometers, Dial gauges, Height Gauges, Standard gauges, etc. to check Quality Parameters at various stages of production.